Sunday, June 29, 2014

Indian Budget and Common Man

Budget what it means to me:
Dear Mr. Finance Minister,
Finance and me they have been a pole apart thing, neither I understand him (obviously finance) nor he understand me...(thereby I am short of it) but yes the budget season creates a kind of interest in me. To be precise creates an inquisitiveness as to what now? Obviously its always for some you have to pay more, some you have to pay the same, and in some the rates of which are slashed, well I don't get to buy those products...as it can be fertilizer :)
Coming budget is giving indication of gradual removal of subsidy from gas price, diesel etc. on which my life runs... that means pay more use less. Budget session always leaves a stress mark on the forehead of the middle class family, as he earns so much that he is banned from ration shops (what to say) and does not earns so much as to the fact that price rise would not affect his status. Common man (or middle class) has to now cut short his expenses. But! can I now cut down my expenses, I can't now go by bike... arrey baba! car is a status symbol for a common man now our dear Mr. Finance Minister wants us to keep my car in the garage and drive a bike. How can I? so the expense still increases. And dear Mr. Finance Minister does not want me to cook on wood, this I can't even imagine, so where do I cut my expenses... Yes! can't eat out! have to stick on the healthy home cooked food. Then please Mr. Finance Minister please make a rule for the eateries to block their fragrance of yum yum foods from tingling my nose and then stomach. :)
Mr. Finance Minister I hope something is thought by for the middle class. We too are your vote bank, please consider our status when deciding and sealing your budget.
For middle class maintaining his or her status is a big deal after every budget, because 'uski izzat hi uska sab kuch hain!' (translation: for his honor is everything for him)
Bye and care
From
The common man.



No comments:

Post a Comment